Heading out to explore this weekend? Add these fun places to your list! Your Instagram is sure to be filled with the best pizza, flowers and dance moves you can find in South Texas!
Creamy Macaroni And Cheese Casserole
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, who doesn't need a good recipe for Macaroni and Cheese. Here is one of my family favorites. Bon appetit!
CREAMY MACARONI AND CHEESE CASSEROLE
12 oz. dry macaroni
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup light cream (about 10-12% MF)
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 can condensed cram of cheddar soup (optional)
4 cups sharp cheddar, divided
1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and run cold water.
3. Melt butter over medium heat in a large saucepan. Whisk in flour and let cook 2 minutes while stirring. Slowly whisk in cream, milk, mustard powder and onion powder. Cook over medium heat while stirring until thickened.
4. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese and 3 cups cheddar cheese until melted. Add soup if using.
5. Toss cheese sauce and macaroni noodles together. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan. Top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 18-24 minutes or until bubbly. Do not overcook. Cool 10-15 minutes before serving.
TOTAL TIME: 45 minutes PREP TIME: 20 minutes COOK TIME: 26 minutes
NUTRITION INFORMATION Yield: 8 servings. Amount per serving: 472 calories
Janet Wingrove has been a licensed Realtor in the State of Texas since 2007 and has been selling real estate in San Antonio ever since. My #1 goal is to help people achieve their real estate dreams! - Janet
Latest Blog Posts
11211 Raw SiennaHelotes TX 78023MLS # 1318954Stunning home that is perfect for entertaining5 Bedrooms3.5 Bathrooms2 Living AreasPlus a Gameroom and a Media RoomLarge Kitchen with Massive