City of San Antonio leaders are expected in the coming months to approve the same property tax rate for next year that it levied last year, 55.827 cents per $100 of taxable valuation, which
Adding Curb Appeal To Your Home
Here are some great ways to add curb appeal to your home. After all, you want your property to have that WOW factor when people drive by your home and you want buyers to be impressed with the exterior as well as the interior.
1. Trim bushes, trees, and branches so they don't block windows or architectural details.
2. Set a pot of bright flowers on your porch or front walkway.
3. Install new, matching locks and knobs on your front door. Spruce up the doorbell as well. Don't forget to add a fresh coat of stain or paint to your front door.
4. Repair any cracks or holes in the driveway, and clean oil spots with degreaser and a steal brush.
5. Edge the grass around walkways and trees.
6. Stow your garden tools and hoses out of sight, and clear kids' toys from the lawn.
7. Buy a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade your outdoor lighting. Replace burnt out bulbs.
9. Purchase a new colorful doormat for outside your front door.
10. Clean your windows, inside and out.
11. Polish or replace your house numbers.
12. Mow your lawn. You can also turn on the sprinklers for a few minutes before showings to make the yard sparkle.
13. Powerwash the exterior of your home.
14. Add a fresh coat of paint to your fence.
15. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Happy selling. Thanks National Association of Realtors for the great tips.
Janet Wingrove has been a licensed realtor in the State of Texas since 2007 and has been selling real estate in San Antonio ever since. Helping people achieve their real estate dreams is my #1 goal! - Janet
Janet can be reached at (210) 389-4715 or janet.sahouses.com